New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MguyX 
"X marks the spot"

United States

Posted - 03/10/2017 :  10:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to steal the thunder of our ever-diligent Europian/Salopian -- who always remembers and reminds us of FWFR's anniversary/birthday, but it occurred to me -- after seeing Ian's "Happy Seventeenth" post -- that FWFR is turning 18 this month (26 Oct)!

In the U.S., that means
  • it can drive a car without having another licensed driver accompany it (provided it takes and passses its own driving test )
  • if it has sex with someone 18 years or over, it will no longer be statutory rape (but if it is unconscious and cannot give consent, it is still rape, so hands off! ; and the same applies if it has sex with you while you are unconscious, so, hands off! )

• if it has sex with someone under 18, it will be statutory rape (so, um, hands off )

• it still cannot buy cigarettes or booze (legally )

• it would be able to vote ... if it were a U.S. citizen, but it isn't, so if it does, it would be voter fraud, so hands off!
  • it probably graduated from High School and is about to start College/University (we're so proud!), and

• it probably just got a stupid tattoo (that it will regret in about 10 years, so, "hats off (dummy)" )
Don't forget to join in our annual celebration!

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 08/10/2017 :  13:37:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MguyX

Not to steal the thunder of our ever-diligent Europian/Salopian -- who always remembers and reminds us of FWFR's anniversary/birthday

Not about anyone's thunder but it does kind of spoil it by pre-empting the day. My mum did the same thing recently with regard to my cat's birthday (who lives with her as I'm abroad). Oh well.
Go to Top of Page

MguyX 
"X marks the spot"

United States

Posted - 08/10/2017 :  15:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
... but it does kind of spoil it by pre-empting the day.
Couldn't help myself; and as I age, it's more important to write things out as I think them before I ... what were we talking about?
Go to Top of Page

MguyX 
"X marks the spot"

United States

Posted - 26/10/2017 :  08:50:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy 18 FWFR!

Now get a job.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly