New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 18/06/2018 :  17:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Petition to prevent the parole of Bruce W. Walden (ID# 86C1075)

Folks, we've only got a few more days until we have to close and deliver this petition to the parole board. We are still a bit short of our goal for signatures. If you haven't signed it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do so and forward it to your friends so others may be reminded of the goals this petition has:

1) To prevent the parole of Bruce Walden, who callously stalked, sexually assaulted and murdered Sunshine McKendree, an 11 year old child, as she was walking back to her babysitter's house in 1985. He has yet to serve even one of the three sentences of second degree murder imposed on him for the crime, and;

2) To protect other similarly innocent young girls from suffering the same fate and who are endangered by the release of a duly convicted sexual predator and murderer from prison where he would be free to do this again.

As a further note and aside, Sunshine was my goddaughter and her mother is my best friend. When the state of New York revised their parole regulations in 2010, this man became eligible for parole every two years. My goal in life had always been to outlive my mother, and when I did, I wondered what I was supposed to focus on now. That question was answered when the parole hearings started coming up. I had my answer, so if I seem a little pushy about this protest, it has become my passion for the past 8 years.

If you have signed, thank you and PLEASE share and ask your friends to consider endorsing this petition as well and speak on Sunshine's behalf to the panel who have the power to extend this protection forward. We appreciate your voice and support you have given to this most worthy and imperative of issues.

Edited by - w22dheartlivie on 18/06/2018 19:45:50
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000