New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 13/11/2022 :  01:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been recently thinking about OG Fwiffers after hearing about wildheartlivie. I saw the Tori recently post a review after a 2 year hiatus. If you�re an OG that went missing or know of any Fwiffers that went missing and know what they are up to, let us in the know. I am aware of some on Facebook, but not all. We all were once a tight knit family/community. We�d like to know what they been up to.

GHcool 
"Forever a curious character."

Los Angeles, CA, USA

Posted - 19/01/2024 :  05:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. Nice to see your names and read some of your posts after a long hiatus.

I've been pretty open with my life on Facebook, so those of you who are friends with me there can check out what I've been up to. Since the last time I posted, I had two kids, edited a couple of animated television series, bought a house, and survived a worldwide pandemic. At the moment, I'm out of work and hoping to find a new job.
Go to Top of Page

MguyX 
"X marks the spot"

United States

Posted - 19/01/2024 :  06:57:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GHcool

Hey everyone. Nice to see your names and read some of your posts after a long hiatus.

I've been pretty open with my life on Facebook, so those of you who are friends with me there can check out what I've been up to. Since the last time I posted, I had two kids, edited a couple of animated television series, bought a house, and survived a worldwide pandemic. At the moment, I'm out of work and hoping to find a new job.

Pandemic? What pandemic???
Go to Top of Page

Tori 
"I don't get it...."

Posted - 25/01/2024 :  22:35:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GHcool

Congratulations!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000